Jacques Cousteau and John Steinbeck saw the magic that the Sea of Cortez has to offer. Jacques Cousteau called the Sea of Cortez “the worlds aquarium.” John Stienbeck wrote “The Log of the Sea of Cortez” a journey through a remote and beautiful corner of the world, a diary filled with the daily excitements and triumphs of skillful and energetic men. It is also an invitation to see the world anew from a fresh vantage point and perhaps with a broader and more understanding spirit. Dolphins, sea lions, pilot whales, humpback whale, blue fin whales, orca and sperm whales. Flying mantas, blue and brown footed boobie birds, cormorants, frigate birds and the endemic yellow footed gulls.
The bio-diversity between the Northern and Southern Sea of Cortez is incredible. Diving the entire Baja is spectacular. The sea life we witness on the surface from the boat, dingy or snorkeling is fantastic.
The trip package includes:
- All diving and accommodations aboard the luxurious Rocio del Mar.
- Three amazing meals per day, snacks, and beverages including soft drinks, juice, domestic beer and wine.
- Tanks, weights and weight belts. Nitrox is available ‐$120/person additional
- Transfers from airport in Tucson to boat and to airport in Cabo from boat. Please remember, boat departs out of Puerto Peñasco, arriving 12 days later in San Jose del Cabo around 8:00 AM on the 13th day. This mean planning your flights to arrive in Tuscon and depart from Cabo San Lucas.
- National Park Fees of $28.00 per person and Hyperbaric Chamber Fee $15.00
- Dive Insurance
Note: Dive Insurance is required. You must show proof of insurance and dive certification when boarding. Without proof, you will not be able to dive. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! A copy of your passport will also be required in advance.
$3,999 / Double Occupancy
Deposit of $1000 is due upon booking.
Balance due: June 1, 2017