The trip of a lifetime awaits in exotic and safe, North Sulawesi, Indonesia, home to the legendary Straits of Lembeh and Bunaken Marine Park. North Sulawesi is known for the best critter/muck diving in the world – rare and unusual creatures one would never dream of seeing! Explore with us at two great destinations, Lembeh Resort and Spa and Murex Manado Resort. There is an option to add a third destination, Murex Bangka resort. The dates are June 5-17 for Lembeh and Murex Manado and June 17-21 for Murex Bangka.
MUREX MANADO is nestled in a lush tropical garden and local flora and fauna surround the bungalows. Enjoy the black sand beach or the 3 rivers that meander through the property as they make their way to the ocean. Located south of the city of Manado and directly across from Bunaken National Marine Park, a wide variety of diving is available.
LEMBEH diving is unlike anywhere else on earth. It’s a haven for the unusual and a rare treat for any avid diver. You will see critters here that you have only seen in fish identification books, and they are not rare but fairly common. Every dive brings a plethora of new and exciting subjects. A true photographers dream!
North Sulawesi offers unparalleled marine biodiversity, with a wide range of dive experience options. But for divers interested in searching out encounters with bizarre and beautiful critters, Lembeh Strait, located near the port town of Bitung, hosts the best critter diving (or sometimes called “muck diving”) on the planet.
The trip package includes:
- 6 Nights accommodations at Murex Manado
- 5 days of 3 tank boat diving at Murex
- 6 Nights in a Deluxe Ocean View Cottage – Lembeh Resort
- 14 Boat Dives at Lembeh Resort
- 1 self guided house reef dives at Lembeh (4 total)
- All Meals & Unlimited tea, coffee & water at both resorts
- Wifi at Lembeh Resort
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Airport/ hotel transfers and hotel /hotel transfers
- Airfare (Rates available on request)
- Personal dive equipment
- Gratuities to dive crew/resort staff
- Beverages (alcohol & soft drinks)
- Departure Taxes ($17 USD approx)
- Night Boat Dives
- Travel/dive insurance
$3,165 p/p, double occupancy (discounted for payment by cash or check)
Call (817) 475-6000 for more details or with questions.